- Preheat oven to 180⁰C and cut the filo pastry sheets into approx. 3” (8cm) squares.
- Brush each square with melted butter and layer 4 or 5 sheets onto each other. Place each square into the tin.
- Bake for approx. 10 minutes until golden brown.
- Cool slightly and then place on wire rack to cool further.
1 Packet of Filo Pastry
300ml Whipping Cream
2tbsp Icing Sugar
1tsp Vanilla Essence
50g Butter, melted
1 Mini Muffin Tin
Lucinda Hamilton creates sone Mini Fruit Tartlets
- words: Lucinda Hamilton
- pictures: David Merewether
You may also like
Writer, blogger and homemaker Cherry Menlove will be demonstrating her baking and craft skills at the Chefs’ Theatre at Wealden Times Midsummer Fair’s Sew, Grow, Eat festival in June. Cherry has compiled a selection of her delicious recipes in her...
This really is one of the quickest and easiest recipes so ideal for feeding families easily and quickly during the holidays. Everything goes into one pan and comes with its own delicious gravy – for younger children I just serve...
This cake is a standby dessert in my home at any time of year – I just add whatever fruit is in season so it becomes apple and blackberry in autumn, raspberry and redcurrant in the summer and mincemeat and...