- Preheat oven to 180⁰C and cut the filo pastry sheets into approx. 3” (8cm) squares.
- Brush each square with melted butter and layer 4 or 5 sheets onto each other. Place each square into the tin.
- Bake for approx. 10 minutes until golden brown.
- Cool slightly and then place on wire rack to cool further.
1 Packet of Filo Pastry
300ml Whipping Cream
2tbsp Icing Sugar
1tsp Vanilla Essence
50g Butter, melted
1 Mini Muffin Tin
Lucinda Hamilton creates sone Mini Fruit Tartlets
- words: Lucinda Hamilton
- pictures: David Merewether
You may also like
Rope in some extra help – this recipe is great for the kids to get messy with Method: Preheat your oven to 180°C, fan 160°C, gas 4. Oil and line a 2lb loaf cake tin. Put the bananas still in...
Method: Preheat oven to 160°C, fan140°C, gas 3. Oil and line an 8 inch spring form cake tin. Mix cinnamon, salt and brown sugar in a bowl and leave to one side. Add the lemon juice to the milk. Beat...
To make the crumble: Put all crumble ingredients into a bowl and rub until it resembles chunky breadcrumbs. To make the cake: Preheat your oven to 160°C, fan 140°C, gas 3. Oil and line 2 x 8 inch spring form...